Monday, April 6, 2015

OUTTA DATE 2

In Emory Hospital, more specifically the CCU spooky unit, the spooks had the Psych Unit Group A, consisting of a large African-American man, leader of the group, in, oh, so many ways, and three Oriental young women, one interesting, in terms of her dress, possibly in other terms, but I, obnoxious, never gave her a God-lovin' chance... oh, and the other two... well, they did not deserve a God-lovin' chance.  Nor a Lisa-lovin' chance, neither!  Cruel AND racist. Actually, I've no idea, no notion whatsoever where the other two originated from, but my linguistic skills can assure you that their primary languages were in the Pacific Island Rim...somewhere. One ceaselessly applied Cover Girl darkER girl skin make up at roughly 5-minute intervals.  Distracting, to say the least.

I find saying the least impossible.

They found saying the least depressing impossible... until Leader Man took over, with the clear intent of wiping the look of horror off my face, and regaling me of stories of UC-B. He gave me memory tests and told me "I am in charge," and they all clumped out.

Was it an experiment. Was it? WAS IT?



© 2015 L. Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!