Monday, August 11, 2008

American Idyll: We Continue our Journey

(la photo, elle vient du photographe tw qui dirige un blog qui s'appelle American Idyll)

It is necessary that to you I whisper. It is perhaps possible that you alone do not know of my deep sorrowful suffering with the mal de tête terrible. Yes, my adoring public, moi, I am a migraineuse. After all of the médicaments and the careful avoiding of the light and of the sound, it is an addition good to look at the pictures merveilleuses of this place the Américains call so correctement the Grand Canyon. This blog, it is become my blog the most favorite when La Belle Bianca Castafiore, moi, or I am in the pain très profond or I am not making the sleep. Quelquefois, simply the looking at is a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!