Sunday, November 9, 2008

Why? 為什麼?

At a pretty popular website community-place-thingy, I wrote a meanspirited message to someone that I don't know at all.

Why? 為什麼?

I am resisting the impulse to further insult her with an equally public apology. If I could contact her by email, that might be worth doing.

Right? 那是否是正確的?

Everything I said, I meant, wholeheartedly and without reservation; None of it needed to be said; Really, it was a shitty thing to say.

I'm doing it again, aren't I?

Seek help, Retired Educator. Or cut off your apparently excessive means of communication. Isn't it enough that you have an awesome bloogggggg? For shame, Retired Educator, for shame.

Is it possible that these same fingertips posted a Kewt-Kitty youtube vid this morning? Then they turned and became Palabra Weaponry! And, apparently, these trembling hands, these self-same high-fivers, are now gonna make a mockery of your exhibition of remorse!

{*hysterical laughter*}

1 comment:

  1. I do that often. Leave mean spirited comments about the place I mean. But only on Jonas Brother video's on youtube, so thats okay.

    ReplyDelete

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!