Friday, January 9, 2009

Wordle Challenge #2 (now with HINTS!) Deadline = Sat. midnight

Come now, friends! I have re-evaluated the status of this Wordle Challenge and find that it is, indeed, an easy one. It is now even easier, hints having been added.

Ms. Fresca was kind enough to leave it unsolved but is probably second-guessing that choice now, and chomping at the bit to get at the lucrative prize offerings. I'll keep this open until the end of the week -- at which time, Fresca can cash in.

Wordle Challenge #2, Easy Level: Identify the novel from which comes the following wordled text --



HINTS: Published in the mid 60s, the alternative title of this work is Pearls Before Swine.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I googled it and it popped up right away, but that doesn't count as getting it right, so I won't deprive anyone of their win by giving the answer here, but I do want to say thank you for pointing me to the Wordle thingie, which is a wonderful toy!
    (But I did get Ulysses on my own, so do send my prize copy to a worthy sufferer, since I already own it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I want my prize! because I have not read since high school, when the author was a favorite of mine. (That's a hint in its way too...)
    My French is nowhere near up to guessing Worlde #3, though I have seen many Louis Malle films...

    ReplyDelete

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!