Thursday, May 28, 2009

Johns Hopkins

It looks like a decision has been made, the first of many over the next week or so.


I will be heading for Johns Hopkins as soon as the arrangements and scheduling can be sorted out.


My stomach is all in a knot but I am sure this trip will result in identifying the little buggers infecting my bones and provide us with a solution to eradicate the offending microbes.


How my insurance will handle this, how Fred et al will handle this -- I dunno. I am too tired to think.


The MDVIP Boutiqueur continues to prove just how invaluable he is. We are meeting next Tuesday to begin planning this adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!