Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Asystole


CONGRATULATIONS to BCBS of Tête de Hergé!

In April, you raised my premium to $1,327.00 (from $1073.00). That caused many a sleepless night, let me tell you!

And so it is completely in keeping with your absence of soul and your insatiable greed, that you should raise my premium once again, this time to $1,513.00 -- beginning in October.

YOU WIN.

I am, as I type this, falling through the cracks. I cannot pay that amount. When I called to see if there were any options left me? Oh, the Hem-and-the-Haw of it all! I could apply for cheaper coverage, opined the Customer Care Associate... but acceptance will be based on my medical history.

Given that it took the Office of the Governor to get *this* shitty coverage, I don't think BCBS of Tête de Hergé is going to offer me anything else out of the kindness of its corporate heart.

Good luck to the rest of you.




Dear President Obama,

It looks like too little, too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!