Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Intense Lassitude

I am not writing much, or anything, these days, because my kidney function has decided to mirror my declining intellectual prowess.  Who knew the kidneys were in charge of such matters as giving-a-hoot and doing-a-lick-of-work?

I hope to bring the blog up to speed this weekend.  Between now and then, I am going to sleep and vegetate as if those vague activities constituted the entirety of my Personal Mission Statement.  

Activities within Marlinspike Hall continue at their normal fevered pitch, in mockery of my intense lassitude.

Your forbearance is appreciated.  
(And if you'd do a little picking up as you take the tour, that'd be nice, too.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!