Friday, September 30, 2011

PICTURE OF THE DAY

I'm trying to salvage some stuff off the little Flip video camera and realized that one of the seemingly endless cat videos from recent days contained a lovely updated snap of my legs.

So if you've not seen CRPS/RSD (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), this is your big chance to ogle my gams.  It's fitting that "gams" refers as much to a school of whales, porpoises, or dolphins as it does to the shapeliness of my extremities.



I'll update with a visual of my hands soon.  Can't have too much excitement going on at one time.

2 comments:

  1. Have you used mirror therapy? I realize you have a problem with both feet. I'd be happy to discuss with you what has helped me. I am now in remission for the second time. I sustained a colles fracture in 1998 and had whole body crps. I gained remission after more than 10 years.
    jeisea2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeisea...

    Yes, thanks, I have given it a try but yeah, the whole "both legs, both arms" scenario kinda killed the concept.

    You must not remember, but we've had this conversation several times!

    I am so glad you're in remission and I hope you are out making up for any lost time. Best of luck, keep the faith.

    Prof

    ReplyDelete

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!