Sunday, August 25, 2013

That's the plan

A good Sunday afternoon to you.

I feel somber and insignificant, that wonderfully creative space so fertile for writers.

Yesterday was a day for physical work, such as I can pull off, anyway.  Today is meant to fritter away my nerves and still produce something that may extend beyond myself.  Thus far, I've done nothing that I'd dare lay out for a reader.

I'm about to go mess up the kitchen, having promised the production of something wonderful, while leaving that completely undefined.  A savory tart comes to mind.  A massive salad first came to mind but I was subtly told that wouldn't do.  In contention with all of these culinary diversions?  The need for sleep.

Tomorrow is my second eye surgery.  We're hoping to get in earlier this time, therefore out earlier, home earlier, resting earlier, rejoicing sooner.

That's the plan.

Love you.














© 2013 L. Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!