*** I just dropped by the general web site of the Third Circuit Court of Appeals and was RUDELY escorted out. Let me share with you what I learned through ignorance, which, when of the law, is no excuse. They have a freaking DRESS CODE: "All counsel appearing before the court shall be appropriately dressed in business attire. Men shall wear a coat and tie. No denim is allowed." Despite my assurances that my advanced and highly hoity-toity degrees were all related to French, literary criticism, and linguistics (though I might have blubbered "linguini," which would explain a few things) and that, as channeller of the Milanese Nightingale, Bianca Castafiore, my neon yellow beret and 1859 hot pink silk ball gown over red hightop, stiletto-heeled, punk tenny pumps were perfectly appropriate...The next thing you might be curious about is how Fred and I got to Metro Atlanta from our usual location West of the Lone Alp in the land of Tête de Hergé. Well, that's easy! We "borrowed" one of Captain Haddock's miniature submarines and used the wormhole extending from the bottom of Our Algae-Plagued Moat to get to Atlanta's very creepy northern suburbs. Since that's where my new ACA-provided MarketPlace HMO health insurance wanted me to go for my first neurological appointment for the accursèd CRPS spasms and CRPS-induced hypertension... who was I to complain about the minor inconvenience of hitching a ride through [?] a wormhole in a miniature submarine belonging to my cartoonish boss?
|Captain Haddock. Hey, is YOUR boss on Wikipedia?|
Roald Dahl (/ˈroʊ.ɑːl ˈdɑːl/; Norwegian: [ˈɾuːɑl dɑl]; 13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990) was a British novelist, short story writer, poet, fighter pilot, and screenwriter.
Joseph Michael "Joe Cargo" Valachi (September 22, 1903 – April 3, 1971), Italian American, also known as "Charles Charbano" and "Anthony Sorge" was the first Mafia member to publicly acknowledge the existence of the Mafia. He is also the person who made Cosa Nostra (meaning "Our Thing") a household name.
The Wassermann test or Wassermann reaction (WR) is an antibody test for syphilis, named after the bacteriologist August Paul von Wassermann, based on complement-fixation.
Okay, what's going on with you????
Are you in HIGH pain????
-- "Keep your friends happy and they might bring you pie!"
Interstate 285 (I-285) is an Interstate Highway loop encircling Atlanta, Georgia, for 63.98 miles (102.97 km). I-285 is also un-signed State Route 407, and is colloquially referred to as the Perimeter. Suburban sprawl has made it one of the most heavily traveled roadways in the United States, and portions of the highway slow, sometimes to a crawl, during rush hour. It is also signed as Atlanta Bypass on Interstate 75 and Interstate 85.It is estimated that more than two million people use the highway each day, making it by far the busiest Interstate in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
|"Fred, I don't think we're in Tête de Hergé anymore."|
|Dang it! Another secret photograph of me, Fred, and Sven Feingold going about our Daily Labors|
at Marlinspike Hall. We have an Instagraph stalker. Yes, I know I CLAIM to be a bedridden,
wheelchair-riding GIMP. It's all a lie. Read on!
|"my big buddy, the outrageously large maine coon with separation anxiety"|
excuse me, all this one-handed typing is getting to me... let's take a Great Physician break and watch a short bit of YouTube entertainment.
do not pass go, go directly to the hospital.
and yes, i've been watching too many Criminal Minds ION Television marathons. fred and i can profile unsubs with amazing alacrity. here, i'll prove it to ya!
- 27-35 year old white male
- enucleator (removes eyes) -> Usually enucleators are males with a diagnosed mental disorder, lack social skills, disorganized, sloppy, repeat offenders. They don't usually take the eyes. It's usually not about the eyes, but about what the unsub sees in them (delusional!)
- This unsub however is quite organized and strategic, and does take the eyes with him. (Possibility: trophy/consumption)
- Apart from the first victim he's very precise with taking the eyes -> might have some medical training (but will not have made a career out of it)
- Blitz attack - he lacks the social skills to charm his victims.
- Very likely to have been institutionalized/ halfway house/ treatment facility.
- Less than 48 hours between kills (he is escalating) No cooling off period will make it hard to get ahead of him.
- Area of 22miles between locations (usually the kill area is smaller)
- Leaves body in somewhat public area where he could have easily hidden it there - he is not afraid to get caught
- Used a trip wire -> game hunter. He may have applied for a hunting license.
- He waits until he is alone with his victims -> patient
- Killers usually get more sloppy when they escalate, this unsub only gets better.
- Drives a van or pickup that's easy to clean (his dad's)
there's more to tell about RJW but that's more than enough (i am SORRY to be dumping on you again, again, again, when you've got more than enough troubles of your own).
i said, exiting my meditation silence, "thank you, doctor," revved up my power chair and found my sweet fred in the waiting room, snoring.
|this was.labelled "summer legs 2013" -- ha!|
sweet dobby still sniffs my feet, full of suspicion! "where did my hooman get these butt-ugly thangs?"
the workmen putting up dry wall were all staring at him, but one of them proceeded to help us get on the right elevator! even held the door as it started closing on the wheelchair! yet another hero to add to my hero collection!
yeah, typing out "postherpetic neuralgia" just HAPPENED -- that's how computers operate, they just do whatever they feel like doing, those darned computers.
surrounded by artificial intelligence.
but writing YOU, a true friend, has likely lowered my sky high CRPS-induced hypertension just as well.
plus, now you are sure to send pie. cherry, please. deep dish?
and i dearly want fred to sleep, rest, relax. he woke me up this morning because he was yelling in his sleep. gladly, when i asked if he had bad dreams, he could not remember any, just noted that he woke up "already tired." that breaks mine heart.
Any detail is fair game for the Final Exam!