Sunday, September 26, 2010

"I felt like he made me undress for fun."

You know those websites that "rate" or "evaluate" physicians? 

I landed on one while trying to find the address of the new Infectious Disease Dood I see tomorrow.  There were seven reviews, but only one person felt moved to leave a comment:

Pompous with a god complex! Hates women! I found him to be completely boorish while talking to me---talked to me like I was a little girl!! I felt like he made me undress for fun. He's a perv.

Not helpful.  Nope. No.  Not at all.

Plus he looks like an Expired Pillsbury Dough Boy with Liver Spots.

Oh, relax!  I employ sufficient discernment to realize that, were this woman's numerical evaluations taken away from the whole, Dough Boy would have near perfect marks.

(But how dare any doctor demand that she get nekkid!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!