Thursday, December 9, 2010

all we have to do is keep on walking

Again, I have that feeling of being the Last Known Blogger in the Universe to have seen this YouTube video gone viral.  That incomparable Brother-Unit, Tumbleweed, posted it on another of his blogs -- one that I'll not advertise -- but I like to think I'd have stumbled on it eventually by my own initiative.

He managed, however, to tag the thing with a perfectly apt quotation:

If we are facing in the right direction,
all we have to do is keep on walking.
--Buddhist proverb




Posted on YouTube by derbydanx, with "[t]hanks to Matthew Stevens at Woodbine Racecourse" on November 7, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!