Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jared Lee Loughner's YouTube Compilation





I don't know whether I will leave this up.  I will think about it tomorrow.  Right now, I'm going back to the previous post where I am currently sipping hot chocolate and looking out over the moonlit, snowy buttes from the relative warmth of my tent.

It's a magic tent that I bought in Diagon Alley.  We're all here but the tent is roomy enough that I haven't seen hide nor hair of any Marlinspike Hall domestic staff (we left a skeleton crew back at The Manor), Fred, or even La Bonne et Belle Bianca Castafiore, though strains of that goddamned aria interrupt this blessèd silence now and again...  Thank goodness the kitchen is fully equipped.


Illustration of Perkins' Tent, borrowed by the Weasleys.
The tent was enlarged by the use of an ordinary Extension Charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!