Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When you forgive someone for bumping into you, do you say anything?

I'm still on my humor kick, and yes, I am aware, thankyouverymuch, that this requires a very possessive pronoun.  That is, my humor is not your humor.

But, Friend, you must not have been here very long, for you've forgotten both the driving question and the pertinent answer behind elle est belle la seine la seine elle est belle --

Whose blog is it, anyway, Darlin'?

Back in July 2009, I amused myself one day by checking out the latest open questions over at Yahoo! Answers.  Logically, that post was titled "The Disambiguation of Pain (produced the Pisan Cantos): A working theory."

I went back to Yahoo! Answers this afternoon to see what was weighing on people's hearts and minds.
Here are some of the current wonders and worries, in the same order that I found them, juxtaposition sometimes being all the charm:


When you forgive someone for bumping into you, do you say anything?
Sometimes, I say something and sometimes I don't. I just let them go like it never happened.


How did structures from histories past end up underground to be found by excavations?

Do they simply sink under their own weight?
Will the same process happen to modern architectural engineering?

What is red crosses phone number?

Im 10 years old and I need to do this project plese help for the sake of death


My 11 week old baby was bottle feeding every 3 hours and having about 5 oz each feed?

and had started sleeping 8 hours. but a few days ago he stopped drinking as much and is now having about 2 to 3 oz every 3 hours . and is still sleeping 8 hours ar night . he's not ill as is happy . do u thinking he has just had a growth spell?

What boy's name goes with these siblings names?

The siblings names are Evelyn Sophia, Amelia Celeste, and Oliver Miles. :) Thank you!

Tips for juggling a soccer/football (feet)?

First of all, I'm completely new to this sport, so if you have any ideas for other exercises I should be practicing, I'd love to hear them. At the moment I'm only working on dribbling and juggling, and once I'm sufficient in those things, I'm going to move on to shooting etc. I don't know if this is a good way to go about learning soccer. By the way I'm 18 and I can't find any clubs or anything near me that would accept my age and skill level. Anyway, in relation to juggling a ball...
I'm having trouble kicking the ball straight up. I've been told to keep my toes pointed, but then it goes flying forward. I've also been advised to tilt my toes slightly upward, but then the ball goes hurling towards my face, and the position of my leg just feels awkward and wrong. I know that practice makes perfect, but if I'm doing it the wrong way, I don't think I'll get better no matter how much practice I have.

Can my parents see what sites I've been to on my Itouch?
They are very tech savvy because my dad is an electrical engineer.... He is suspicious too... (at least I think) Is there anyway for them to see what sites I've been to?
I delete my history, but what about router logging are cookies or crap like that? What can I do to prevent it? Also, my dad has checked and seen savegames on the server or router or watever to see how late ive been up, is that the same thing? or not? My router is an action-tec if it makes a difference... Also I'm on an itouch 3G Like can he see this question? Because I get curious sometimes....

Which type of engineering would suit me the best?
Computer Hardware Engineer

Nuclear Engineer
Biomedical Engineer
AeroSpace Engineer
or
Environmental Engineering
I love Science and I'm okay at math but I'd be willing to try really hard to get to where I need to be.
Which has the highest pay?
Which is the most in demand?
I live in Virginia and plan to stay on the east coast for my whole life.
Which type of engineer has the highest starting salary?
Which type of engineer comes out of college the quickest?
Which has the best job market?


why does drinking alcohol stimulate sexual feelings in most people? (is this true?)?
how wine differs from beer in this aspect? and how quality of wine or beer adds to this?




What are the negative effects of calea zactechichi?
Im really into lucid dreaming and hear that ca lea z is really good for dreaming. (its a special herb from Australia or africa) Ive been all over the internet looking for any bad side effects to ingesting this plant but have only found rare allergic reactions and rarely occurring muscle swelling. But with a plant that seems borderline hallucinogenic there has got to be more. are there any LONG TERM NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS i should know about.




In trying to decrease my carb intake, what are good replacements for potatoes, my biggest weakness?
I'd like something or things I can munch on throughout the day. Please don't say peanuts, sunflower seeds or almonds, I'm trying to decrease my intake of those as well.


Google toolbar is missing?
Ok. so i log onto my computer today, and notice my Google Toolbar is GONE. but. the little ' X ' is still there, ( like where the toolbar would be. ) I've tried removing, re-installing. everything, that google help has to offer. and nothing works. can someone please help me, on how to get it back?



How can you tell if a dog has a blockage?


A question about commonly spoken French (native speaker)?

Is the ne actually nesessary to negate a sentence?
For example, Alizée has a song "J'ai pas vingt ans" which seems to mean "I'm not 20 years old"
Shouldn't it be "Je n'ai pas vingt ans"?

PLEASE HELP!! I NEED TO GOT TO IT URGENT!!!?

You're currently signed in as (e-mail address). Click here to sign out, and then sign in to your Outlook Web App account.
it keeps saying that when i try sign into my hotmail e-mail???? please help!?!?

What is a host family?



How long did it take for you to pass your driving test?

How many hours did you do to pass your driving test?


Why is my 16g septum ring so short?

I just got my septum pierced 6 days ago and I was wondering why is it so short. Is there any other septum rings that are longer?

What is the exact name of those hair barrettes....?

hi. What is the exact name of those hair barrettes that have a stick going in through one end and coming out through the other end? Kinda looks like a chopstick?





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!