Tuesday, April 26, 2011

xkcd: "Circuit Diagram" (Plus Joe Bethancourt's "Faerie's Aire and Death Waltz")

xkcd is a webcomic drawn by Randall Munroe, complete with Forums and IRC Network, Foonetic.


xkcd:  Circuit Diagram

I thought this was hilarious until I read how stupid you had to be if you found it funny.  One commenter in this oh-how-"meh" thread said that it was just the EE version of this, The Faerie's Aire and Death Waltz... which I also find hilarious!  And brilliant.  It's from one of Joe Bethancourt's websites.

Guess I am easy.  I can live with that, especially since laughter truly is the best medicine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!