Friday, February 13, 2009

Hiatus and the Wordle Terminus

I am having my fourth major operation since late August on Monday and am, for some reason, a nervous nelly and not much use to anyone -- so in lieu of writing my insecurities over and over
-- please find below some reposting of entries from yesteryear to take up the slack.

And I'll see you on the other side! I am hoping to be home by Friday, but the surgeon makes no promises (and takes no prisoners...). All good thoughts are appreciated.

Also -- do you hear the buzzer? Yes, we have come to the end of the latest Wordle Challenges.
(Once again, Fresca reigns supreme.)

Wordle Challenge #4: Lincoln, Gore Vidal
Wordle Challenge #5: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Twain
Wordle Challenge #6: 1984, George Orwell
Wordle Challenge #7: The Clown, Heinrich Böll

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I have missed you and you are on your way to the hospital, but just to say I enjoy the Wordles and wish the best for La Belle in her surgery, and I look forward to her resumption of blogging duties.

    ReplyDelete

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!