Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Day, Ms. K!

Happy Birthday, Brut(e)!

Happy Birthday to the Sweet in Sweet Goobers!



  • Memory
  • All alone in the moonlight
  • I can smile at the old days
  • I was beautiful then
  • I remember the time I knew what happiness was
  • Let the memory live again 




Heh heh heh, sorry!  I remember marveling that your hands, your adult hands, were translucent.  And I will never forget how you shagged that ball in right field.  Extreme right field.

I hear marvelous things about you, about Joe, about Brian.  I am not surprised.

I remember marveling that your hands, your adult hands, were so translucent... for a Brut(e)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!