Wednesday, October 10, 2012

X-treme Wheelchair Vacuuming: Don't Try This At Home

Today, I hit the 20 mg/day mark on the memantine, and tripled the titrating dose of the anti-spasmodic used mostly in MS, dantrolene (being taken with baclofen, clonazepam as well -- we are talking serious spasticity, my Darling Readers).

That ain't interesting news, but it does contribute to the hilarity of my current situation.  Nothing would be funny if it had turned out that I had no WIGGLE room, and I mean that literally.  But WIGGLE I have, enough to be able to grab the video camera that I still cannot work well, and by WIGGLE and GIGGLE I submit this multimedia assessment of my current predicament:   



Should I fail to extricate myself from this dastardly conundrum, it has been fun knowing you, Sweet Readers.  I will be the smiling corpse on the very clean floor in the back bedroom, West Wing, Marlinspike Hall, deep, deep in the Tête de Hergé.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!