Friday, October 12, 2012

The Complete Vice Presidential Debate 2012

Complete Vice Presidential Debate 2012: Joe Biden vs. Paul Ryan
Streamed live on Oct 11, 2012 by TheNewYorkTimes
The Vice Presidential debate between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan
in the run up to the general election in November.


I was ready, muesli with frozen berries and milk, the plan being that the berries would soothe my sore throat, provide changing texture, and the muesli with milk would just comfort.  A long stressful day.  I was ready.  "Do it to it, Joe!"

And I fell asleep.

So for myself, and for anyone else who dozed off, here's the debate, courtesy of the NYTimes.  I don't think that my most enduring question about Ryan was likely answered.  Why is his head so small?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Haddock Corporation's newest dictate: Anonymous comments are no longer allowed. It is easy enough to register and just takes a moment. We look forward to hearing from you non-bots and non-spammers!